Friday, October 14, 2016

Tuesday Nights


On Tuesday nights after bible study, my church has Food Ministries.  This really helps my family since I'm still not working.  Sometimes we get items we would never buy ourselves, but I strongly don't believe in wasting food or wasting a gift, so I turn these items into something good, something my family will love (I hope... sometime the 6 year old doesn't like anything, because it's Friday and the wind blew on her face, and pink is no longer her favorite color!!

Some examples of things I've done in the past are Black Bean Brownies, Cantaloupe BBQ Sauce, and Mango Chicken (The Mangos were in a can which made this challenging)

My friend Jessica suggested I start a blog, posting these recipes and I thought it would be fun, so here we go!!!  I hope you all enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment